Friday, July 14, 2017

New subscription system for this blog - Update: Back to old system

Hi everyone,

Thanks to feedback from some parents, I realised that the blog notifications are only sent out to subscribers of this blog at around 3.45am each time a new post is put up. It doesn't seem to send email notifications instantaneously once I post up something new.  I have tried changing the time zone and other settings but they don't seem to help.

Hence, I would like to try another system of subscription. I am still trying this out as it is new to me so I seek your kind understanding if there any teething problems with this subscription system.

Please key in your email address in the box below if you are keen on receiving email notifications of new posts to this blog.

Thank you

Update: I have managed to change the settings for the original newsfeed (Google feed) of this blog so that it sends out newsfeed to parents between 3-6pm SG time. Hence, I am removing the new subscription system (Specific Feeds).

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of two years together

Dear all, Yesterday marked the end of two years together as a class with me as the form teacher for 3 Compassion in 2017 followed by 4 Com...